Mag. Balazs Esztegar LL.M., attorney at law in Vienna, was born in Budapest but has been living in Austria for over more than 30 years. He speaks German and Hungarian equally at the level of mother tongue and is enlarging his knowledge with proficiency in English, allowing fluent use of the language.
- March 2014: Austrian Bar examination with honours
- 2009 to 2010: postgraduate training – IT-law at the Vienna University (with LL.M. degree), master’s thesis: Mobile Bonus Cards – Legal Issues in Connection with Client Attraction and Bonus Systems via Mobile Phones (absolvent with excellent success)
- 2008: studies in legal sciences at the Vienna University (Mag. iur.), with international private economic law and comparative law in focus (Best of the Best, Chapter 3)
- since October 2017: lecturer in the company founder's programe of the Austrian Employment Agency (AMS)
- since July 2017: lecturer in an online training for company founders and start-ups regarding company formation, company law, copyright law and collection of debts
- since June 2014: lecturer at the Vienna University at the university courses of media and IT law
- since April 2014: self-employed attorney at law in Vienna
- from March 2010 to March 2014: bar candidate in a law office in Vienna
- from 2010 to date: operator of several websites on legal subjects (collection of debts, real property law, administrative proceedings)
- from 2003 to 2006: activity for a software company in the field of software targeting the legal sector
- FAS Network (Foreign Assignment Solutions Network)
- "IT-LAW“ scientific interest grouping
- Lawyers' Association
- jus alumni, i.e. the network of graduates from the Faculty of Legal Sciences of the Vienna University.